Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Linen Long Jacket

I am loyal to long jackets. I think they are extremely versatile and hide any bits and bobs on your body that you are not too comfortable to show. Plus, I love a flowing effect.
Since I didn't have a fan on hand, I had to keep on twirling around.

Like this....

I've made a similar one before, and I wear that jacket to death. I've realized that I like clothes with lots of material, which doesn't come as a surprise considering how hopeless I am when it comes to nice fabric. :-)

Can wearing the right clothes make you feel happy? I might look a bit too cheerful but can you blame me? It's a linen jacket my friends.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Jing - and that twirling photo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can eat, sleep, and twirl in that jacket all day.

      Delete